Problem: Internal Error called in illegal state
Red pop-up says "Internal Error called in illegal state".
This can occur when a Canon CR-55, CR-25 or CR-180 transport jams and the SB logging service is running. The Silver Bullet Flex application will indicate the transport is dead.
First, turn off scanner and exit Micro. Turn on scanner, then re-open Micro.
If the error still occurs:
- Go to Control Panel in the Start Menu. Click on System Security | Administrative Tools.
- Open Services. Find and select SBT Log and stop the service.
- Delete the Ranger Log files on the C drive.
- Turn off the scanner, and reboot computer.
- Once rebooted, turn the scanner back on and restart Micro.
Updated 4 months ago