When a transaction limit or daily deposit limit is exceeded, the batch will not settle.
You will need to know the Deposit# and Client Name/ID.
- Go to the Global Gateway>Processing>Deposits>Review Deposits.
- Select the Client and select Rejected for the Status.
- Click Search. The Status will tell you why it was rejected.
- If it is because a limit was exceeded, the controller may approve to have to limit temporarily raised.
- After the issue is resolved, resend the batch. The status of the batch should now be Pending.
Updated 10 months ago